Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coming soon...

Just a brief note... we have some wonderful posts coming up in the next few days.

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 - We host Marilyn Meredith, author of the Tempe Crabtree mysteries, for a Thursday edition of 'Why I Write Mysteries'.

Friday, September 18th, 2009 - Ariel Heart, a new CMM reviewer, will review The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney

Saturday, September 19th, 2009 - CMM is proud to present a fascinating article on disabled characters in murder mysteries: When Disability Surpasses Mystery - Robert P. Bennett

Also, coming soon... a new feature, Why I Read Mysteries. Drop me a line if you'd like to contribute, and tell us why YOU read mysteries!

I'm still looking for guest bloggers for:

Why I Write Mysteries
Why I Read Mysteries
Cozy Murder Mystery Reviews
Or...
Topical articles of interest to cozy murder mystery readers!

I'm also looking for CMM reader generated stories on:

Favorite Holiday Mysteries - Hallowe'en, Christmas, Hannukah, etc.

Author Profiles - Classic and Modern Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment