Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

Hi Everyone!

It sure has been a while since my last post. Once Thanksgiving hit this year, I was one busy lady. I finally got my Donna F. Crow book, but haven't started it yet. Since I had to wait forever for it to come in the mail, I sunk my teeth in Laura Alden's Murder at the PTA. Love it! Since I am a stay-at-home mom with a son in elementary school, it really hits home. I'm not an active member of the PTA nor have I ever attended a meeting, but I have certainly heard enough about the PTA at my son's school and know how it works.

This is Ms. Alden's first book and I can't wait for the second. It is a great cozy murder mystery. I don't want to give away the plot, but look forward to finding out who the killer is. I haven't a clue. That to me means its a good book. Some books make the killer easy to spot, not my favorite. I like to keep guessing until the end.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Happy New Year 2011 to all! -Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment