Thursday, October 1, 2009

Taking a short break...

I've certainly had a rip-roaring start here at Cozy Murder Mysteries. 41 posts so far in just a month and a half seems like a lot to me, and the variety of authors... it's going great and I am enjoying myself.

But... (you knew there was a but, didn't you?) I do have a writing career to attend to, and I must get organized! I'm in the middle of so many things, it's driving me slightly bonkers!

Sooooo... I'm going to take a brief... very brief, really... break, less than a week, to allow me time to catch my breath and work uninterrupted.

I will be back October Sixth with a wonderful treat, Margaret Grace also known as Camille Minichino on why writing mysteries is like physics. ?? I know! If you have a perplexed look on your face, good... you'll have to come back next Tuesday, October 6th at 8:01 AM to find out just how writing mysteries is like physics!

Also coming up:

Elizabeth Spann Craig on 'Why I Write Mysteries'

Publisher Spotlight on... Poisoned Pen Press

Author Q&A's on Cleo Coyle and Sue Ann Jaffarian


Marion Moore Hill 'On Touring' - A Mystery author takes her show on the road.

As well as....

More reviews, more author interviews, seasonal reads, and lots more!

Open Call:

I am still looking for: reviewers, opinion pieces, Why I Read Mysteries, Why I Write Mysteries, author profiles. I'm open to suggestion! If you've written a blog piece on some aspect of murder mysteries, especially cozy, and want someone to host it, think of me!

See you Tuesday, October 6th!

1 comment: